People are finally finding your business, and you’d like to give each individual the attention they deserve—unlike your neverending family group text. (“Siri, mute for the next three years.”)
But sending out personal emails stopped being feasible once you had more customers than fingers, and you want to go a step above generic messages.
Want to improve your customer journey by segmenting users based on their site activity and interests?
Segment users into super personalized email campaigns based on their behavior and how they interact with your product
Alternative to: ActiveCampaign and AutopilotHQ
Encharge is a marketing automation tool that sends behavior-based emails using a drag-and-drop flow builder and native integrations with major CRMs.
- Segment users based on data from your website, product, marketing tools, CRM, and more!
- Behavior-based emails let you engage customers at critical moments in their user journey.
- Easily map out the entire user journey with the drag-and-drop visual flow builder.
- Get over 50 native integrations with major tools like Mailchimp, HubSpot, Slack, and more!
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
Lifetime access to Encharge Growth Plan
No codes, no stacking – just choose the plan that’s right for you
You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
All future Growth Plan updates
Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 5 license tiers
Exclusive add-on: 100,000 additional pageviews for $5/month
Only for new Encharge users who do not have existing accounts
60 day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you! Click Here To Get Lifetime Deal Today.
Features included in all plans
Email and delivery features
Forms and tracking features
Custom logo and branding
Appsumo Lifetime Deal
If you want to get an extra 10% OFF Lifetime Deal on Appsumo, follow the instructions below.
- Click here to go “Lifetime Deal Appsumo” page.
- Wait till the discount popup appear.
- Enter your Email.
- Check your email inbox to get an extra 10% OFF.
- Only for the first order.